Step 2 :
- It manages tool categories such as electrical, mechanical, farming, gardening etc.
- Based on this the tool will be added.
Step 4 :
- It is the manual or guided notes to use the particular tool.
Step 5 :
- The place where the tool has being used, right now and it exhibit the worksite full info.
- There will be an in-charge who is elected by the admin from his/her child uses.
Step 6 :
- Warehouse might be built based on pallets with certain rows and columns.
- If the tool is not in worksite the definitely it is in or under warehouse, Admin can elect a user to manage warehouse, or he/she can manage by him/her self.
Step 7 :
- Maintains of the tool, after certain period which had be added by the admin before.
- It reminders the admin to perform the service of tool based on entered date.
Step 8 :
- It is a part of maintains, but maintains works based on schedule dates, while breakdown stands for instant support for tool in critical condition.
Step 9 :
- Workshop is the area where the tool has been repaired if any issue or maintain based on maintains schedule.
- It also comes to the picture while there may any breakdowns.
You have successfully completed all steps.